“Together we can achieve more”
It takes 3 days to introduce a new habit; it takes 3 weeks to form that habit; and it takes 3-4 months to truly develop that habit and make it your new way of being. This is why I have developed a 4 month program that will equip you in becoming your best self. Included in this 4 month program are:
Weekly goal-setting meetings that will give you realistic and achievable goals that set you up for success. These phone meetings will create the space for us focus on you and where you are at, and make adjustments along the way.
Daily check-ins to encourage you on your journey and offer accountability
One 50-minute virtual training session each week
One in-person or virtual assessment each month
With this program I meet you right where you are at, and give you the support you need to achieve your goals. It’s tough to battle changing your life on your own. With this program, you will never have to.
“Leave your judgments at the door”
You are cordially invited to an unforgettable experience where you will be able to work on bettering yourself by unraveling the layers that have stunted your progress. Together in a fun- filled and jam-packed schedule, you will have the opportunity to slow things down and focus on the most important person in your life: Yourself. A vacation where you don’t have to worry about getting off track with your goals! Jumpstart your journey and join one of our retreats where you will be surrounded by like-minded people looking to become better versions of themselves! Enjoy tasty foods that nourish the body, workouts that build not only your physical strength but also mental, and interactive workshops where you will be able to share your deepest thoughts in a safe and nurturing environment. Oh and let’s not forget fun and laughter! Past retreats:
- Vail, Colorado
- Seaside, Oregon
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Cape Cod, Massachusetts
- Lake Tahoe, California
- Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Destin, Florida
- Temecula, California
- Hartselle, Alabama
Gift yourself or be treated by someone to come rejuvenate the mind, body, and soul! Wait no longer and sign up for the next available destination retreat! Visit Revive Retreats for more information.
Allow me to help change the way you think by stepping into your world and home, so that I can better understand you and your struggles. Together we will spend quality time, and we will tackle head-on, the mental and physical barricades/hurdles that seems to prevent us from tapping into the greatness in us all that awaits. I will help you identify the behavior habits that can sabotage you reaching your goals. Together we will work on identifying these triggers, stressors, and self-sabotaging habits and come up with strategies on how to overcome them so that we can continue on the path of wellness success. Here’s what I will provide:
- Next level personal training where there will be the opportunity to be able to work up close and personal to diving in on the root of obstacles that subconsciously maybe holding us back from achieving the goals we desire.
- 4-6 workout sessions specifically tailored to you each day, averaging to about 5 hours a day, Monday through Friday, 2 hours on Saturday, and rest on Sunday.
- Meals that have been created by chefs and have been supervised by dieticians to ensure maximized results!
A healthy workplace is a productive workplace. Corporate wellness programs are an inexpensive alternative to lower healthcare costs, boost morale and productivity, and help employees feel good about themselves. My corporate programs are guaranteed to reduce stress and improve teamwork.
Here’s what I will provide:
• Ongoing Corporate Fitness, Team Building and Event Training.
• Colleagues bond during a fun and energizing 1 hr. workout – after work or for 45 mins during lunch break.
• Each class will vary but all will include Cardio, Flexibility, Balance, Strength and Behavior Modification.
• Weekly tasty recipes which are quick and easy to follow.
• Brief informational health talks that will inspire you throughout your journey.
• Classes held inside a private studio, onsite corporate location or outdoors at a local park.
Interested in a Corporate Wellness Program? Contact me for more information.